Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anna Kate's first day of K4


As we get ready to welcome a new baby girl to our home, I also have to come to grips that my 4 year old is getting to be a big girl now. She started her first day of K4 this past week and LOVED it! She loves that she goes to a school where there are big kids and lockers. She loves that they are learning so much every day. After only 3 days of classes, she knows 3 new songs and has brought home artwork and classwork for me to see every day. I think she's going to have a great year at her new school. This is a photo of her just before we left home on day one. As you can see, there were no nerves. She was very excited!


5 comments:

Rachael and her fellas said...

awwww Karen so sweet! I cried and cried when Jalen started school but I don't think I will cry so much with Elijah (hehe little turd) but she looks so precious. So no news on the baby yet? When are you actually due I forgot?

The Pruitt's said...

How exciting!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

such a big girl, i know she will be a great big sis!

i have kinley some cute things that i will get to you soon! praying for you and that baby girl to get here soon!

Unknown said...

love this little girl! :)

BTW, knock out roses look FAB!

The Johnsons said...

Anna Kate is such a cutie pa tootie! She looks beautiful as always in addition to looking very excited. Congratulations on Miss Kinley! She is beautiful just like her big sis!