Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Arrival! Drew Wagner is here!

Our sweet little nephew, Sherra and Pete's son Drew, is almost 1 week old. I finally have some pictures to post. Chris went out to Dallas to see the new "little man" and here are some pics he brought back. So far, Drew is known for liking to sleep ALL day and stay up ALL night which makes for some tired new parents... ha ha. Little cousin Kinley Elizabeth Elliott, our baby girl, will be arriving (hopefully) in less than 4 weeks. Seeing Drew's pictures makes me wish Kinley was already here, but I can wait patiently for a few more weeks, I guess.











2 comments:

dianew said...

what a little doll! Too bad he has his days & nights mixed up!

Diane

S. Wagner said...

Karen - thanks for posting these pics in honor of Drew. These are really good photos. Hope y'all don't mind, but I copied them for myself - ha! Waiting on pins and needles to get a call about Kinley. Love you.