Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nursery is ready.... now just waiting on baby!

We've been super busy these days with all my obsessive projects, a sudden increase in my real estate business, and trying to enjoy as much as possible these hot summer days with Anna Kate. Chris has been at his new job for over a month and our easy days of family quality time seem to have come to an abrupt end as we gear up for all the upcoming transitions our little family will soon face. Anna Kate will be starting to a new school in a couple of weeks, which is a big move for her. She' s very excited about all the cool things she'll be doing at "real" kindergarten. She's only going to K4, but the class I observed at the school was doing "real" work in their class, like learning to read and write and doing more than the playing and coloring she's used to. She is a smart girl for her age (even if I am a biased momma) and I think she's ready for some challenges. She loves meeting new friends and I know she'll do well in K4. As for other news around here, we're just waiting patiently on Kinley's arrival. The due date is still August 15, but we're hoping she'll come a little earlier. We're actually quite ready around here. The nursery is complete, except for her. We're ready to have her come and occupy her new room. I've posted some new pics of the room below, since some of my out of town friends and family asked to see them.
















4 comments:

Stanley Family said...

I love the nursery and I can't wait to see pictures of that new baby girl! She will be here before you know it!

Goldilocks said...

To Cute!

dianew said...

Love the nursey and can't wait to see Kinley! It won't be long now.

Love,
Diane W.

S. Wagner said...

Karen - I LOVE Kinley's nursery. It is so "girly" and sweet. You did a great job! I can't wait to see it in person. Take care of yourself. Love you! Sherra