Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're BACK! Surviving Christmas...

Hi Everyone! I'm way behind on posting because, well, Christmas just wore me OUT! I felt like a big ol' Scrooge this year because sometimes the craziness of the holiday events that we attend gets the best of me. This year in particular, I was SO sick during Christmas because of the nausea I've had during this pregnancy. Walking into loved ones homes and smelling food just did not go very well for me. I can remember thinking, "If I have to eat one more meal today, I will die!" I've been doing better since Christmas, and as long as I stick to cold foods, not hot, I somehow manage to eat pretty well. I eat a lot of sandwiches and salads right now because they don't have any aroma. That's the key.... If I can't smell it, I can eat it... ha ha.
Anyway, enough about nausea.... ha ha. I've finally been to the doctor and she says things look great. I go back on the 20th for another visit. Please pray with me that we'll have a strong, healthy baby again. I don't take it for granted at all that Anna Kate has been super-healthy this far in life. I just hope that baby #2 will be blessed with the same level of health and happiness that Anna Kate has. She was an easy baby, so I'm nervous this time around since no two babies are alike!
We had a great time over the holidays and enjoyed the time we had with our family and friends. I'm posting pics of some of my favorite moments during the holidays:



Singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" with friends at church





Showing the parents her dance steps learned this year at the dance party






Playing in her Christmas Apron (aka "elf costume") that cousin Lisa sent (Anna Kate likes to wear it like it's a sundress... ha ha)




Accessorizing the "elf costume" with some Christmas bows



No comments: