Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Baby's heartbeat

Today was only my second doctor appointment. It feels like it takes FOREVER to get to the next appointment! I'm very impatient with pregnancy:) Poor Chris... Anyway, today we let Anna Kate go with us to the doctor's office. I had mixed feelings about it, because she's SO excited but since we had not heard a heartbeat up to this point, I was a little nervous about having her come in with me. But, God has blessed us with wonderful news at each appointment now, as we heard the heartbeat loud and clear today and I'm feeling very relieved, at least for a minute. I'm already ready to fast forward to the next appointment and the next and the next and the next. I would be happy if the doctor would let me come every week, just for reassurance.... ha ha. Anyway, thank you to anyone who might have said a little prayer for us and our baby. I believe in prayer and I'm praying each visit to the doctor will continue to bring good news for my family. I'm also praying for all of my friends who are also pregnant or are trying to get pregnant. I pray for you all too and I hope we all are blessed with happy healthy families.

3 comments:

Landrum Family said...

Great news! I feel the same way. I feel so much better after the doctor tells me that everything is fine.

The Pruitt's said...

I am so glad everything is going well so far. Isn't that one of the sweetest noises you have ever heard. I can't wait to get an update from Anna Kate on what the new names are.

Jason and Michelle said...

Glad you got to hear the heartbeat. I'm sure I will probably see you again at the dr.