Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A typical afternoon at our house




Anna Kate spends most afternoons changing clothes, over and over and over again. I never know what is clean or dirty because we go through about 5 or 6 outfits (and/or costumes, Sunday clothes, bathing suits, etc) per DAY. It is something that she enjoys, so I let her do it, despite the effort it takes to collect the clothing around the house at the end of the day. It is one of those things that makes Anna Kate.... Anna Kate. On this particular day, she had chosen a costume to wear for the afternoon and was putting on a rock show for me on the steps when Daddy came home. Daddy decided that he wanted to take a turn with the guitar, and as you can see, she was in NO MOOD to share the stage that day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost wet my pants wheni saw this. She is so funny!

Kim said...

She is just too cute for words! Anna Kate just cracks me up in dance class. She even told us about Chris wanting the guitar but she took it for herself :)