Friday, October 31, 2008

Anna Kate plus 1 2-Liter of Sunkist= Destruction!

OK. So, again I'm TRYING to do a little work from home yesterday afternoon. I'm in the office at home and she's watching (or so I thought) Yo Gabba Gabba (what an annoying kids show, by the way!) Downstairs I hear a crash and a spewing noise. "Hmmm" I think, "better go check on this." "Anna Kate" I say, "is everything okay?" "Yes, mommy, everything is fine!" she yells back...... but it doesn't sound fine as I still hear hissing and spewing noises coming from downstairs. I walk downstairs and meet her at the bottom where I see her eyes as big as golfballs and in my peripheral vision see orange shooting across the kitchen. I run into the kitchen and there's what looks like the Old Faithful Geyser at Yellowstone National Park right in the middle of my kitchen, except its REALLY a 2 Liter Orange Sunkist drink with the top exploded off and orange spraying all over EVERYTHING in my kitchen. There's orange drink in the floor, on the cabinets, on the counters, the appliances, all the way across the kitchen on the glass table, running into the pantry, and worst of all, at least a liter of it is UNDER my refrigerator. It took over an hour to clean it all up. There's no picture of it here, because it was an emergency cleanup and there was no time, nor was I in the mood for a picture at that moment. I asked Anna Kate, "How did this HAPPEN???!!!!!" She replied, "I don't know Mom, it just jumped out of the frugerater."

1 comment:

acgrill said...

Love it Love it Loveit.... I laugh hysterically and read it aloud to my coworkers.