So, I've been tagged by three friends already with this "award" so I guess I'll be a good sport and play along. These are fun, anyway, because it teaches you a little about your friends.
So here are the rules:
1. When given the award you write about the seven things that you love
2. Pass the award to 7 bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.)
Seven things that I love:
2. My family
3. Watching Anna Kate grow and entertain me daily.
4. My friends! Especially my "gals".... you know who you are!
5. My Sunday School class (cutest 3 yr olds on Earth!)
6. Going somewhere on vacation that I've never been. I love to try "new" places, although I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. I'm thinking I'll travel more when the girls are a little older. New York is one of my favorites, so far.
7. Organizing... Yes, I know this is nerdy, but I love to have things in order, it is part of being a self-diagnosed OCD nut. I'll never feel organized "enough" and it drives me a little crazy but is part of my personality.
Now I give this award to seven friends and bloggers.(this means you get to put this cute little award on your blog so don't let me down by not participating and passing it along.)
I give the award to:
1. The Lantrip Family
2. The Davis Family
3. The Pruitt Family
4. The Hughes Family
5. The Turner Family
6. The Stanley Family
7. The Atchison Family
Sunday, April 5, 2009
We had a great time at Disney World! Anna Kate went to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique at the Cinderella's Castle and was "transformed" into a princess for a day. Shortly after her makeover, we were approached by a Disney Staffer and Anna Kate was asked if she'd like one of her wishes to come true.... They took us to a private room to meet Cinderella where we got about 10 or 15 minutes to talk to Cinderella all alone and take pictures. It was wonderful! I'm posting a couple of those pics and some other character encounters here:
Posted by Bama Fans at 11:53 PM
I was really surprised that Anna Kate ran up to the "Beast" and gave him a big hug... ha ha.
We had a royal birthday breakfast at Akershus in Norway (Epcot) with all of the princesses. Sleeping Beauty was the first to sit at our table and she was SO sweet to Anna Kate.
Belle from Beauty and the Beast was also at the breakfast and she was just beautiful. Anna Kate was star struck all day.
At Animal Kingdom, Anna Kate made a little friend while we waited in line for the train. Her name is Kierra. She is the long lost soul sister of Anna Kate:) They were instant best friends and had identical personalities. They insisted that we tour the park together, so we quickly made friends with her parents, Jessica and Doug. They were a super nice family and we ended up making some great friends out of total strangers from Indiana. I know we'll always keep in touch. We spent another afternoon at Hollywood Studios with their family as well, and the girls couldn't get enough of each other. At the end of the day when we'd split up, the girls went home with sad faces because they wanted to keep playing together.
Posted by Bama Fans at 11:26 PM