Sunday, April 5, 2009

There's a new princess in town! Greetings from Disney World!

We had a great time at Disney World! Anna Kate went to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique at the Cinderella's Castle and was "transformed" into a princess for a day. Shortly after her makeover, we were approached by a Disney Staffer and Anna Kate was asked if she'd like one of her wishes to come true.... They took us to a private room to meet Cinderella where we got about 10 or 15 minutes to talk to Cinderella all alone and take pictures. It was wonderful! I'm posting a couple of those pics and some other character encounters here:






8 comments:

S. Wagner said...

I LOVE these pictures and can't wait to see more. She looks just like a mini Cinderella. I am so excited to see y'all in a few weeks. I'll be home on the 17th.

Jovina and Bill said...

It's Jovina, Jennifer Whited's sister, I just wanted to say that Anna Kate is BEAUTIFUL! Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Unknown said...

She's getting too big! i'm not gonna get to act silly with her anymore!!! :(

The Pruitt's said...

She looks adorable! I wish I could have been there to see her face and hear her excitement. I missed her!!!

dianew said...

She is truly a little princess and growing up way too fast!

Love,
Diane

The Wilson Family said...

Hey Karen, it looks like you guys had such a great trip. I know your little princess loved every moment. Love the pics!

Lyndsey said...

Check out my blog, I gave you an award!

The Lantrip Family said...

Oh my gosh!! She is a princess isn't she! She is precious!!! Looks JUST like you K.!