Thursday, November 12, 2009

My girls.....

These two are keeping me very busy these days. Here are some highlights...

Anna Kate won 2nd place at her school pageant and the People's Choice award (audience vote.) I was a proud mommy (and that pageant wore me out!) I never thought I'd be a "stage mom" but I was so nervous about the pageant, even more so than Anna Kate. It was fun, but I got my first taste of doing "competition" with kids. I'm not sure I'm up for it with two girls:) Gotta lot of years of this stuff ahead of me!

Kinley is growing too fast! I blink and she's another month old. I want her to stay tiny. I'm already missing the little 8 pounds, 11 ounces I brought home. Now she's 12 pounds, 9 ounces and thinks she's 6 months old. She's only 3 months old, but she is sitting in her exersaucer already because she gets bored laying down or swinging. She likes to chatter just like big sis. She coos at me like she's trying to talk to me and has the sweetest smile (BIG dimples like sis.) I'm having fun with her, but wish I could slow down time.
Here are some pics of our latest fun times:


















5 comments:

acgrill said...

very pretty. 2nd I am so proud!!

Forrest and Jamie said...

What a beautiful picture of you and Anna Kate! She was so beautiful in her pagent dress. Love the pictures of Kinley too.

Ally said...

Such beautiful girls!!! They are getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anna Kate!!!! She looked so pretty, I know you are such a proud mommy

Unknown said...

Karen, you and Chris are blessed with 2 beautiful little girls!

Diane