Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've been tagged!


This is the second time I've been "tagged." The first time, I didn't have time to play along, but this time I'll be a good sport and keep up the fun. Here are the rules:


The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!! Here's mine!


Explanation of the picture: This picture was taken on my first trip to New York City (in 2006) while riding through Central Park in a bicycle carriage (not a horse and carriage, a BICYCLE carriage that was driven by a skinny foreign guy with broken English who broke a REAL sweat pulling my mom, sister, and I around Central Park.... ha ha. We exceeded the 2 person carriage capacity, but he let us ride anyway and got a good workout.) The photograph is of the oldest carousel in the United States and is located in Central Park. It dates back to 1871 and was originally pulled by a mule. Interesting, huh.... ha ha. Sorry my pic was a little boring.... I didn't cheat though!


I'm tagging: Lynn, Kim, Lyndsey, and Shannon

No comments: