Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beginning Blogger!


OK, so I'm REALLY new to this and have resisted for over two years now but I'm afraid to become the "dinosaur" by not jumping on the blogging bandwagon. The first time I EVER read a blog was when those beautiful Hughes boys were born and we watched their earliest days online as we prayed earnestly for them to get to go home from the hospital. I still watch their lives unfold online and have found that although I rarely see them in person, somehow I feel like I know so much about them.


I have followed other blogs and found it to be such a great way to spread prayer requests, give updates on families and praise to God when good things happen to us, and a great way to BRAG on our little brilliant children... ha ha.


So, here it goes.... feel free to offer blogging advice and tricks for me because mine will probably be pretty bland for awhile til I get the hang of it!


Here's my latest photo of my little princess! We were playing in a friend's yard and since the weather was nice I started snapping pictures.

9 comments:

Danna Sanders Orton said...

I'm soo glad you are blogging now. We had a great time Saturday at all the parties, but yes, we were exhausted!!!

Love you

Stanley Family said...

Hey Chris & Karen! I am glad y'all started a blog. Can't wait to see more pictures of Anna Kate!!! She is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Hey Karen! I am glad you started a blog. I love to see what is going on in everyone's life!

Lindsay

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

your so sweet! i am so glad you decided to start a blog! anna kate will love to look back one day at the online journal her mommy did for her!! it's addicting, but i'm sure you already know that! you know i will be watching that beautiful girl grow up!!

Landrum Family said...

Atta girl! I knew you had it in you. That is a sweet picture of Anna Kate. She looks more like you everyday.

The Goodrichs said...

Glad you are blogging now too - so i can keep up with the other Anna Kate.... she is a doll and looks JUST like you karen.... hope everyone is well.

lori

Jenn said...

Hey! I am so glad to see you have joined the rest of us and started a blog. I look forward to watching your little clone grow up. :)

Jennifer

The Spencer Family said...

I am so glad you decided to blog. We never get to see ya'll & I am glad we can see everything is going & all of the pictures of Miss Anna Kate! I look forward to keeping up with you!

The Lantrip Family said...

Karen!! Yeah!! It's about time! I will be looking all the time now! She is soooo cute and wow does she look like you. She looks like a little princess!!!!